If I get the dish 1000.4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
Would I stilll get all my channels including locals...I'm in the Charlotte area if that helps...I don't want to lose any hd or any extra channels right now...Have 250...hd and plat hd with cinemax, hbo, showtime...the wifey watches the local channels and would they all be in hd still???

Thinking about getting 1000.4 to get the new hd channels that came out a few weeks ago...

Thanks in advance

maybe somebody knows off the top of their head, I don't and I'm not looking it up but you can, just go to thelist and look for the local channels you're getting and see if they are on 61.5, 72.7 or 77 which is what you'll get with that 1000.4 dish.

I've got a "if i get a dish 1000.4 ? also". mine is , how many receivers can it support? does it or can it use a separate switch like a 34 or 44? I saw the specs on it and they say it can support up to 3 boxes. I have 4 vips 1 dual and 3 singles. will they all work? Right now I have 2 34's in series with 2 500's for 61.5,110 and 119 but need to get EA to get all channels, no LOS for 129.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)