If money was not an issue what c band lnb/lnbf would you buy for a BUD system.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
This item does or does not exist; but a quad band (c+ku+dbs+c circ.) would be what I would want!

I have to run modified's to act all four from one dish. I would use a paraclipse for c only; and buy the many other types of dishes for each type they represent themselves as!

C Band only equipment list:
1) Dual C Band lnbf w22k switched dual input external (to add lnbf from
2) dual coax and motor wiring to main hdtv and4x4 22k-switch
3) GeosatPro HDVR1200 DVB-S2 x number of tv's wired to main hdtv sw
4) VBOX motor controller
Ku Band only equipment list:
1) Glorystar 36" HD system in box dual lnbf

This system uses 4 coax legs from dishes into homes main tv. At main tv; the switches are installed. Main box controls c band satellite. Ku dish is set for g19ku!

Last edited:
Ok FaT Air here you are, if this isn't what you were looking for let me know and I will try and get you what you were hoping to get.

Ok here is the equipment for C band:
WSI International BSC-621
The LNB is connected in the following way, the ku is connected to the C band and the c band is connected to the receiver directly.
The receiver being used is an OpenBox S9 HD PVR

Equipment for ku band:
36 Inch offset dish DWD-90T
Sadoun ULN2 Universal Dual Linear ku 0.4 dB LNBF
Motor DG-240 Diseqc H-H Mount

Additional Equipment I haven't used yet:
Economy Line EMP-Centauri Sat Amplifier E. 106-M
DS41 4 Way Sadoun Diseqc Switch

Both items which are additional equipment has not been used yet as I have been operating a single KU setup only with my receiver.
I am looking to add my C band to the setup once I can get signal and a new actuator.
The reason for this thread is to find the best LNB/LNBF for a 12' Paraclipse as well as an actuator.

I thank all for their input as it is all valuable.

I'd say there's something amiss if the OP is not getting anything. Shouldn't have to 'fork out' much to figure out the defect. If the Ku is on the same receiver as the C but is working on Ku the receiver is OK.
Could be some switch setting?? Describe how it's wired, Switches, etc. Maybe it's just not aimed correctly????
Oh, post some pictures, we like pictures.
If it turns out the LNBF is bad, I'd go for a Titanium C1 PLL as you've got Ku is on it's own dish.
I have recently put the Ku PLL on a dish and it's really 'peaked' performance.
"Big block' performance would be a Ortho with PLL LNB's IMHO, either single or dual band. $$$$$$
BTW :welcome

In addendum, the personally working dish moves! FTA is laborius! Flying is not free, there are numerous fees in each city. Yes. I do change. Cost is the trip to PU Tennessee and Kentucky and in my truck he items; this spring first dayand then through the south to Mississippi are; second day 12 hrs. Of pay or less; ins.; checks are ok! I have parts will be travelin! And I trade!

Last edited:
FYI, that is a DMX-741 not a BSC-621 in your pictures. Also, the scalar ring looks to be too far back on the LNB, at least when compared to my setup. You need to measure from the tip of the feedhorn to the dish and make sure it's the right focal length away or you will get no signal. But first things first, make sure you are pointed at 83°, set your skew, and elevation and tweak until you get the smallest hint of a signal on that TP.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)