If tablets are computers...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah, it looks like a mistake was made on the first graph but the corrected graph still shows that Apple will take the number 1 position after factoring in Q4 sales. It also shows that many people are opting for a tablet instead of a more traditional computer.

Yeah, it looks like a mistake was made on the first graph but the corrected graph still shows that Apple will take the number 1 position after factoring in Q4 sales. It also shows that many people are opting for a tablet instead of a more traditional computer.

Q4 has Apple going up another 30%? I also don't see how you are coming to that conclusion, how does this show that people are buying a tablet instead of a computer, rather than a tablet in addition to a computer, and them being a relatively new product means more people could be buying them right now than computers?

Q4 has Apple going up another 30%? I also don't see how you are coming to that conclusion, how does this show that people are buying a tablet instead of a computer, rather than a tablet in addition to a computer, and them being a relatively new product means more people could be buying them right now than computers?

The second chart is the one that is corrected and shows Apple sales with the iPad in a dead heat with HP. We know that Apple has sold a butt load of iPads in the last quarter but HP has been trending down. It will take quite a turn around for for HP to avoid this happening. Also, if you read the messages posted the original poster comes to the same conclusion that I did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts