If Voom goes whats the best Colorado Alternative?

bratboy

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 24, 2005
Denver CO
It's a question I truly never wanted to ask but if, and I still hold out hope things will change, Voom does shut down on the 30th what are the best alternatives in Colorado. The ones Im aware of are:

Dish - Never tried myself
Comcast - Oh god not Cable again
DTV - Actually still have this one just not the HD pkg

What I mean is who has best PQ, Most HD, Most reliable service right now

Like I said I don't want voom to die, and they will have to pry my unit from my dead hands, but at the same time if it does go dark I'd like to try and plan ahead. I know for a while DTV has been claiming thier gonna have a bunch of HD later in the yr so should I hang on to it or is one of the others a better option. Admittedly the 30th is a bit away yet and lots can happen but at this point I just wanna hedge my bets.

I would say D*. They seam to have a better plan for the future. I have used D* for about 8 years. Never tried Charlie.

bratboy said:
It's a question I truly never wanted to ask but if, and I still hold out hope things will change, Voom does shut down on the 30th what are the best alternatives in Colorado. The ones Im aware of are:

Dish - Never tried myself
Comcast - Oh god not Cable again
DTV - Actually still have this one just not the HD pkg

What I mean is who has best PQ, Most HD, Most reliable service right now

Like I said I don't want voom to die, and they will have to pry my unit from my dead hands, but at the same time if it does go dark I'd like to try and plan ahead. I know for a while DTV has been claiming thier gonna have a bunch of HD later in the yr so should I hang on to it or is one of the others a better option. Admittedly the 30th is a bit away yet and lots can happen but at this point I just wanna hedge my bets.
VOOM is gone as og April 30. It will no longer be available on that date.

Kfried, Put down the pipe and step away from the keyboard. TY for such a helpfulless and useless post. I was asking what was a good alternative in the event all the info today was true about Voom going byebye on the 30th. I don't need a momo to just reiterate what I already said.

Now pls if you have nothing USEFULL to contribute go pee on someone else thread.

Oh, and have a nice day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)