If You Had to Choose Only One C-Band Satellite/Location

Status
Please reply by conversation.
well it depends on what the OP wants to watch , as for myself it would be 99.0W since you can get the 4 major
networks there plus a lot more.
I would agree with the what the OP wants....
Of all the women in the World, which one would I want to spend the rest of my life with --- The one who I have been with for 37 years. She is the one I want! She helped me finish building a wall today and we got it insulated! She is TAKEN!

There are probably as many answers to the OPs question as there are BIRDS in the sky. And C-band for me? IDNK! KU = 97W is all I have time for.

99.2w for the PR/VI networks. DVR the prime time blocks / late night talk shows and time shift them a few hours earlier so I can get to bed at a reasonable time! :D

I'd agree it's hard to choose just one, but I thought I was going down the road of being stuck without a means to easily move the dish, hence the question. The actuator I acquired with the dish had three wires coming from the motor for the pulse function, leading me to believe it was not a simple reed sensor. The positioner I have can only utilize the reed switch sensor, so I thought I was stuck until I either modified the positioner or bought a reed sensor equipped actuator.

I then discovered the motor just had an extra wire running to it and the positioner would work! I ran the control wire and everything worked fine. Now there's no compromising and settling for limited access, it's running from 72w to 137w and winter is set to shut down any leisure tweaking, except for the tweaking from the chair with a remote...

Thanks for entertaining this topic, next I'll start one asking which child you love best. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts