If you want Cox Sports TV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

igator99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
I'm not sure if this a national network like Comcast but us folks on the Northshore of Lake Ponchartrain would love to get this channel. Charter our local cable provider is way to cheap to pay for the channel. I suggest if you want it e-mail D*. This is the response I got.

"Dear Claude,

Thanks for writing about Cox Sports TV. We appreciate your suggestion. Let me assist you on your concern.

Here is the link to CST. CoxSports

"We don't carry Cox Sports TV right now. However, we often add programming based on customer requests, and I have forwarded your request to DIRECTV management. In addition, whenever we add channels to our lineup, we release a statement to the press, so keep an eye on the news to find out about the newest channels or visit our website at directv.com/pr

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Thanks again for writing and stay tuned to directv.com for the latest news and information about our services.

Sincerely,

Marty N."

I have emailed Cox and they stated that Directv wasnt interested with them. I forwarded that email to Directv upper managment to the CEO and VP. They had some guy who sounded important tell me they would look into it. That was begiining of this year and never heard back from them. Since then, I have cancelled my NBA, MArch Madness, MLB packages. Each time I told them why and they told me they were forwarding to the head of programmming himself. I also told them that I would give them to the summer to carry Cox or I would cancel my NFL and superfan package. We'll see.

I think the biggest sticking point is that they dont under stand 2 things, 1) we dont really have a Regional SPorts channel, Fox SW never carries anything New Orleans. 2) Cox isnt a fox Simulcast and carries local programming like hunting and hornet and LSU games that Fox doesnt carry. I hate to have to leave Directv to go back to Dish, but I aint missing out on the games later this year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)