Ignorant about On Demand on Hopper 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mike1951

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 3, 2007
SE Texas
Due to the Tegna/DISH dispute, I lost all CBS programming from the second week of October until Feb 4th. I wanted to try to use the On Demand function to recover the episodes of interest but I blew it.

I have HughesNet internet, so the only time I can 'afford to stream' is during their free Bonus zone from 2am-8am. Otherwise, I can blow through my monthly plan in a matter of days. I used up 4gb of the Bonus last night getting 32 hourly episodes but so far only one has played. I've been successful doing single episodes in the past and last week, I successfully queued eight as it would tell me 1 of 8, 2 of 8, etc. But I definitely messed up last night.

I know absolutely nothing about using the On Demand. Can someone help, especially with needing to do so many?

Dish On Demand has ABC and NBC network shows available under Browse by Channel but CBS is not included. So I don’t believe you can get CBS past shows on your DISH Hopper3. But using a streaming device you could use Paramont Plus to watch old CBS shows. Paramont Plus is free for the first 7 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)