I'm Bored

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pixl

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Traverse City, Michigan
My wife is watching the Mich/Duke bb game on regular skinny, blurry tv, so I can't play with my sat receiver. It is snowing outside just when we thought it was over, so I can't go work on the dishes. This msg. board is all that is happening. I see a few other people have taken up residence in here today. SatAV has been on all day, I saw a Weather Ch. uplink from your area, rain and huge winds blowing the guy around. You must be stuck indoors too.

Pix

Last edited:
The TV belongs to my wife and I do DVB-S,T on my computer and projector screens. She has Dish Everything and I have FTA. Often she comes in the Den and asks what channel I'm watching so she can change the TV to it and finds out "FTA only baby". But Yeah I'm bored too. I have too many satellite projects waiting for decent weather.

A couple years ago we redid our kitchen, and as a result, the wife ended up with her own room for her computer and the Skyangel box, which left me the main TV with the FTA and OTA setup. I did though wire her room for both OTA and FTA as well as that is where I can watch the dish move, or watch the TV through the window when working on the dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)