I'm confused. Will a superdish work?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jeffreywho

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 19, 2005
Scranton,PA
Sorry, but I'm still confused. Will a superdish work with the right LNB. I'm only looking to watch GR10. I'm in Scranton,PA. What's the advantages and disadvantages of this dish and could I add a motor in the future? Thanks

Sorry, but I'm still confused. Will a superdish work with the right LNB. I'm only looking to watch GR10. I'm in Scranton,PA. What's the advantages and disadvantages of this dish and could I add a motor in the future? Thanks

Yes a Superdish would work. You just wouldn’t use the DP switch. The KU LNB would work fine and the DBS ones you could makeshift to get 119 audio

A SD is 36x20, which is just like a 30” (I have a DirecPC that is same dimensions and I get same results as the 30”)

Hey Iceberg, what kind of signal do you get on the SD to G10R. I have only been seeing 66% or so with the P* (26x36). That channel is on a H polarity which my dish should love.

I haven't really had any picture issues but I do notice a hicup between songs from time to time. It's probably on their end.

The ifxed dish at G10 (Hotdish 75) I can get on average
12013 (K2TV)...75
12114 (KFDF/KPBI)..90
11799...around 60
11719...around 45

This dish is ruinning to 2 stand alonre receivers...the motorized (where the Pansat & Coolsat are) the signals are lower...I'm going to hook a line to the Pansat from the fixed and see what I get

I know from dealing with G3 (CCTV)
motorized (30") is 75-80 with peak of 90
Fixed DirecPC (39x23) is a steady 90 with peaks to 99

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Coupling two 1.80m dishes as one 3.60m dish

winegard sg2100 true south

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts