Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well folks, in just a few short hours I will be leaving my humble abode in Connecticut to board a plane bound for Dallas, Texas, home of the 2004 Dish Network "Team Summit"

This is a trip I have been looking forward to for almost 6 months.

When I arrive there is a large group of Satellite Retailers and SatelliteGuys Members who I will be meeting, and I am looking forward to meeting each and every one of them. I am looking forward to saying hi and thank you to many of the folks who have helped build SatelliteGuys.US into the Internet's most popular satellite forum.

While I am at Team Summit I will work my best to get all members timely and accurate information, I will try to share all news which is of interest to you the consumers as soon as I can.

It looks like it is going to be a fun and exciting trip. While I am away the board will be kept by our top notch staff, if you have any problems any of our staff should be able to help you out.

I will have my laptop and will have internet access so I will be able to monitor things as well incase any big problems pop up.

Again I would like to thank EVERYONE for making SatelliteGuys what is is today! I am amazed when I look at whos online and see 700+ users online at a time. I never imagined the site would grow so big so quick.

Please don't think SatelliteGuys is a 1 man show, as there are many dedicated people who work behind the scenes to keep things running. And to all the SatelliteGuys Staff I also say THANK YOU.

SatelliteGuys is here because YOU are here, as always if there is anything we can do to make SatelliteGuys better please let us know.

I look forward to bringing you lots of news from Dallas!

Thanks for your support of SatelliteGuys.US!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logging out of satelliteguys.us

Just ordered DHA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)