Im Switching to directv (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
hope it goes well. i might join ya soon. maybe. i'm still waiting to see. see what? see something!

usfsid

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 22, 2006
We do not care

Switch to Directv! Why do we care? You'll probably switch to another service in 2 years!

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
that's right. the more people leave the worst it looks for the rest of us that stay behind on a could be sinking ship. hopefully i'm wrong about this.

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Switch to Directv! Why do we care? You'll probably switch to another service in 2 years!

well yeah it could be. if he doesn't like D he has that option in 2 years so why not? if I switch and for some reason i don't like it i'll be back with E in 2 years if they've improved themselves. that's what's great about this country. the ability to change your mind as much as you want. :)

10fthdscreen

SatelliteGuys Guru
Feb 13, 2008
pa
well yeah it could be. if he doesn't like D he has that option in 2 years so why not? if I switch and for some reason i don't like it i'll be back with E in 2 years if they've improved themselves. that's what's great about this country. the ability to change your mind as much as you want. :)

Well said, if providers didn't want people to do this, then they would have 5 year contracts and no buisness. Alot of people do this, so by all means.......

kstuart

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 5, 2006
Northern California
i have finaly decided to switch and have orderd directv service with an hd dvr

Okay, well that means:

- Scott can now eliminate the Dish Network Forums here, they are not needed.

- CNN and FoxNews need to break away from covering Obama vs McCain to announce that Spiegel is switching.

- Dish Network needs a Press Release as soon as possible to reassure the public that they still may be able to continue in business despite Spiegel's actions.

A link for Spiegel:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

EricBskiVT

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 25, 2007
Okay, well that means:

- CNN and FoxNews need to break away from covering Obama vs McCain to announce that Spiegel is switching.

- Dish Network needs a Press Release as soon as possible to reassure the public that they still may be able to continue in business despite Spiegel's actions.

A link for Spiegel:

Megalomania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:D:D:D

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Okay, well that means:

A link for Spiegel:

:D :eek: :D mixed emotions :D

pinkey2u

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 24, 2004
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Okay, well that means:

A link for Spiegel:

DBS Commando

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 18, 2007
Okay, well that means:

A link for Spiegel:

Best post of the day

dewar

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 24, 2007
I switched to Directv as well. Install on the 7th. Got the HD DVR Plus package for 34.96 a month.....the same price as the Dish all HD package, but with more HD and my locals in HD. I will miss my 622, but there are ways around that. Plus $4.95 for for second receiver.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts