Im Switching to directv

hope it goes well. i might join ya soon. maybe. i'm still waiting to see. see what? see something!

We do not care

Switch to Directv! Why do we care? You'll probably switch to another service in 2 years!

that's right. the more people leave the worst it looks for the rest of us that stay behind on a could be sinking ship. hopefully i'm wrong about this.

Switch to Directv! Why do we care? You'll probably switch to another service in 2 years!

well yeah it could be. if he doesn't like D he has that option in 2 years so why not? if I switch and for some reason i don't like it i'll be back with E in 2 years if they've improved themselves. that's what's great about this country. the ability to change your mind as much as you want. :)

well yeah it could be. if he doesn't like D he has that option in 2 years so why not? if I switch and for some reason i don't like it i'll be back with E in 2 years if they've improved themselves. that's what's great about this country. the ability to change your mind as much as you want. :)

Well said, if providers didn't want people to do this, then they would have 5 year contracts and no buisness. Alot of people do this, so by all means.......

i have finaly decided to switch and have orderd directv service with an hd dvr

Okay, well that means:

- Scott can now eliminate the Dish Network Forums here, they are not needed.

- CNN and FoxNews need to break away from covering Obama vs McCain to announce that Spiegel is switching.

- Dish Network needs a Press Release as soon as possible to reassure the public that they still may be able to continue in business despite Spiegel's actions.

A link for Spiegel:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

Okay, well that means:

- CNN and FoxNews need to break away from covering Obama vs McCain to announce that Spiegel is switching.

- Dish Network needs a Press Release as soon as possible to reassure the public that they still may be able to continue in business despite Spiegel's actions.

A link for Spiegel:

Megalomania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:D:D:D

Okay, well that means:

A link for Spiegel:

:D :eek: :D mixed emotions :D

Okay, well that means:

A link for Spiegel:

Okay, well that means:

A link for Spiegel:

Best post of the day

I switched to Directv as well. Install on the 7th. Got the HD DVR Plus package for 34.96 a month.....the same price as the Dish all HD package, but with more HD and my locals in HD. I will miss my 622, but there are ways around that. Plus $4.95 for for second receiver.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts