Image Entertainment Signs Agreement with DISH Network® to Provide Pay-Per-View/Video-

Do you think with the 922 they will clean up the VOD, right now the VOD is not real user friendly? maybe set up similar to Direct with seperate VOD channels??

I haven't been with Dish in over two years but am thinking of coming back in a few months. DirecTV has a lot of free VOD. If I remember correctly, Dish's VOD was basically PPV. Has that changed? Do they offer any free movies via their VOD service?

Thats kind of a hard question to answer, the VOD is not set up very good, not to user friendly I think

I haven't been with Dish in over two years but am thinking of coming back in a few months. DirecTV has a lot of free VOD. If I remember correctly, Dish's VOD was basically PPV. Has that changed? Do they offer any free movies via their VOD service?

I haven't seen any free VOD. Maybe I don't know where to look...I'm new with DISH, coming from Time Warner who had lots of free VOD which was nice. I think its something that DISH really needs to look into & implement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)