Image Entertainment Signs Agreement with DISH Network® to Provide Pay-Per-View/Video-

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Do you think with the 922 they will clean up the VOD, right now the VOD is not real user friendly? maybe set up similar to Direct with seperate VOD channels??

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
I haven't been with Dish in over two years but am thinking of coming back in a few months. DirecTV has a lot of free VOD. If I remember correctly, Dish's VOD was basically PPV. Has that changed? Do they offer any free movies via their VOD service?

Thats kind of a hard question to answer, the VOD is not set up very good, not to user friendly I think

Chuck In Ohio

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 4, 2009
Athens, Ohio
I haven't been with Dish in over two years but am thinking of coming back in a few months. DirecTV has a lot of free VOD. If I remember correctly, Dish's VOD was basically PPV. Has that changed? Do they offer any free movies via their VOD service?

I haven't seen any free VOD. Maybe I don't know where to look...I'm new with DISH, coming from Time Warner who had lots of free VOD which was nice. I think its something that DISH really needs to look into & implement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts