IMPAKT Satellite Products is retiring from FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks wescopc

Great guy to deal with. Purchased many things from Impakt through the years.

Has a ton of NOS Channel Master 85e dishes without LNB/feedhorn in the warehouse. Great time to stock up on some new awesome dishes. Probably the last remaining stock in the US.

Got an email from them from past purchases with an additional discount code. Only problem I could not find any place to enter it during checkout. Even without the code the prices are great.

Some really great deals to be had here, thanks for the heads-up wescopc. :thumbup

I already have a stack of Primestar (CM 84Es) and have been looking at Impakt's dual LNBF brackets and the Aspen 270 LNBFs for years in consideration of building a multi-dish, multiswitched Ku array.

Looks like one of my excuses for not doing it (cost) just went out the door.

I was just thinking about getting more LNBFs... I just wish there was a motor on the site! At least I can get a good 2-dish setup going.

Also, if the toroidal were a 90 and not 55 I'd probably grab it.

Thanks wescopc

Great guy to deal with. Purchased many things from Impakt through the years.

Has a ton of NOS Channel Master 85e dishes without LNB/feedhorn in the warehouse. Great time to stock up on some new awesome dishes. Probably the last remaining stock in the US.
230 85e's in stock!
Bob

Reactions: Titanium
Ordered. Replacing a steel 1m (round) dish that's mounted on an HH120 motor. Have not been impressed with the 1m dish being replaced, seems to have very similar signals to the 90cm geosat pro dishes even when playing with (maximizing signal) the LNB position etc. This 84E should have slightly better adjacent satellite rejection and maybe with better quality reflector, better gain. If I really like it, I might order another to replace our Shaw (Starchoice) 50E sub dish with this much bigger unit for less drop-outs etc... not sure how the dual LNBF would work though...feedhorns might be too close together for a longer focal length.

Wow! I bought a couple of things from IMPAKT before. Sorry to see the business fold.

Ordered. Replacing a steel 1m (round) dish that's mounted on an HH120 motor. Have not been impressed with the 1m dish being replaced, seems to have very similar signals to the 90cm geosat pro dishes even when playing with (maximizing signal) the LNB position etc. This 84E should have slightly better adjacent satellite rejection and maybe with better quality reflector, better gain. If I really like it, I might order another to replace our Shaw (Starchoice) 50E sub dish with this much bigger unit for less drop-outs etc... not sure how the dual LNBF would work though...feedhorns might be too close together for a longer focal length.

I've used 60E lnbf's on the 75E dish and they work fine! I think the 84E would be fine also. Boresight 111 sat would be great, might have to play with skew to maximize 107 sat.

Catamount

SpaceLab Digital Satellite Meter Kit any good?? Looking for a replacement with the bird dog that won't break the bank

Got an email a couple days ago with this as the subject line:

IMPAKT Satellite Products: Order Correction notification for order #XXXX

My first thought upon seeing that was that there were item(s) sold out, and/or the super low pricing/discounts had been in error.

Wrongo!

Actually it said...

"All the items you ordered were in-stock and shipped. Our website UPS shipping calculator over charged your package and we credited it back..."

Wow, an incredible deal got even better!

I already sent them a note but want to thank IMPAKT again here, and again props to wescopc for alerting us to this offering. :clapping

Reactions: FTA4PA and Cham
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)