Important Ecoda Switch Notice

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
Important Notice for Glorystar Systems on shipments between July 12th, 2010 and August 16th, 2010:

Due to manufacturing error, the Ecoda 2x1 switch input ports are incorrectly labeled and will not properly switch between satellites when installed according to the Installation Guide.

To correct this error, simply reverse the coax cables connecting the LNBFs to the Switch.

• Connect LNBF #1 to Switch port LNB 2 / 22KHz
  • Connect LNBF #2 to Switch port LNB 1 / OKHz
- OR -

Do not install the switch. Assemble the dish with only one LNBF and connect directly to the satellite receiver without the 2x1 switch. This one LNBF solution will only result in the loss of three Glorystar channels:

1. CGN TV - Korean language
  2. CBS - Korean language
  3. TRWAM - Polish language

We are contacting all customers who may have received this incorrectly labeled switch by email or USPS with a copy of this notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that the incorrect label has caused! Please call our support team if you have any questions or require additional support. 866-597-0728 M - F, 7am - 4pm PT

Thank you for your understanding!

Attachments

• Ecoda 2x1 Switch Label_HiRes.pdf
    396.5 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
My pain and anguish over long install problems lately... is only exceeded by my relief that it was probably the incorrectly labeled switch...

course I did convince the bookkeeper I needed to replace the Birdog with a SuperBuddy, so it was not all bad...:)

My pain and anguish over long install problems lately... is only exceeded by my relief that it was probably the incorrectly labeled switch...

course I did convince the bookkeeper I needed to replace the Birdog with a SuperBuddy, so it was not all bad...:)

We apologize for the issues that this caused! :(

Enjoy the new Super SatBuddy meter!!!! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)