Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I was just informed of some news that made me sad and upset. But I believe that possibly its not to late...

I got word from Glorystar that the SafeTV Network intends to pull its Free To Air signal off of Galaxy 19 due to lack of response from the Free To Air viewers.

SafeTV airs family safe television, with shows like The Beverly Hillbillies, The Lucy Show, Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures and even shows such as Gold Fever. This is good quality family television which is uplinked on KU just for us FTA viewers!

If we lose this channel it may cause other stations which are broadcasting only for the Free To Air audience to think about pulling their signals as well.

Stations that air free to air like SafeTV and many of the other stations the Glorystar service offers do so for the Free To Air community. However if they are not getting feedback and support from the free to air community they could all go away.

Please contact SafeTV and let them know your watching and that you appreciate Family safe television! (And if you watch maybe kick them a few buck to help pay for their costs to giving us FTA guys a great channel)

It is most important that you contact them and let them know we are really out here watching! They think if they are getting no calls or commnts from FTA viewers that no one is watching. We all know this could not be further from the truth!

So help us save SafeTV and other network which are broadcast just for us with FTA equipment! You can do your part by contacting Safe TV at the contact information below. Thank you for your help!

http://www.safetv.org
888-777-9392
479-361-2900
feedback@safetv.org

Thanks for the heads up Scott.
Sent my message.

Last time they asked I hadn't watched their station yet.
Now I have and I want it to stay!

We used to have SafeTV on Skyangel satellite. I was very pleased when it became available on G19. It is an excellent service. Message sent!:)

I remember them on Skyangel the most also! Great heads up Scott, I figure if all if us FTA guys banned together…….

My wife would be very disappointed if that happend but the snowball from this could be bad! :eek:

Man!
:mad:

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Sorry but what's the TP on 97W? KU right? Glanced over at lyngsat and didn't see it know I've heard of it though, will do an email - for sure

Sorry but what's the TP on 97W? KU right? Glanced over at lyngsat and didn't see it know I've heard of it though, will do an email - for sure

Lyngsat sez

12115 V 22425-3/4

It's there but it's pixelating right now. 20:00MST Must be poor weather at the uplink. Other channels on that TP are OK

I don't watch this station or any of their shows... maybe the market is telling them to change their programming offerings?

If the Apple iPhone was available on a different provider I would drop AT&T in a heartbeat. If I am paying for my bandwidth to my iPhone then let me use the bandwidth I am paying for in the manner I please. AT&T Sucks

Scott
U should unlock your iphone and run it on t mobile network, a friend of mine did that, he can even use the i phone over in germany on t mobiles network.

I sent an e-mail. I hope they get alot of feedback response.We need their services, and ask for address to contribute to their cause. Thanks Scott for bringing this to our attention.

I don't watch this station or any of their shows... maybe the market is telling them to change their programming offerings?
Their actual market is OTA in Arkansas and they will change their programming if that market indicates a need within the Family guidlines they have established. The feed we are talking about is a Satellite feed which provides the same programming FREE to satellite viewers. This same feed may also be feeding the Sky Angel IPTV service.

Their actual market is OTA in Arkansas

actually they sold that station to Daystar

SafeTV broadcast over-the-air locally in Springdale, Arkansas on channel 57 as KSBN-TV until March 2007 when channel 57 was sold to Daystar and changed its callsign to KWOG.[1]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts