IMPORTANT: FTA Member Call To Action

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I sent an email and got this reply today:

Dear friends:
Today my heart is heavy. The economic downtrend in our nation has created a critical situation in our Safe TV® ministry as our monthly donations have dropped considerably. Although we receive some funds from other sources, the vast majority of our funding comes from our viewers who appreciate the “Safe Television for All Ages” that we provide. Friends, today we need your help! We need to raise $134,000 immediately (by next week) to meet our obligations.
First, would you please pray with us that we are blessed with a miracle financial gift by next week to meet our obligations and to clean our slate? (The Lord may well impress you to be that blessed giver.) And second, would you be willing to consider pledging a special monthly love gift to keep us on air? Unless our viewers who are blessed by our programming partner with us, we can't continue operating with no funds! So we invite you to prayerfully consider making Safe TV® your family partner.
While we are not (by design) a "religious TV station", our mission still is "reaching the secular world for Jesus" and sowing the seeds of salvation. This is a difficult work of faith, and perhaps not the most popular, but after 15 years of service to God's work we are undeterred in recognizing that this is the very call of God for us at this time. Jesus said that He "... came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance". We clearly understand that the Gospel commission is "Go ye to the world..." That is our mission.
We praise the Lord that today we air Safe TV® worldwide, and anyone around the world with a high speed computer may see us right now at www.safetv.org. We also air our programming on IPTV through Sky Angel throughout North America, and for the moment, still on Glorystar and Galaxy satellite from Alaska to Hawaii and from the Caribbean Islands to Canada. We also have our affiliates throughout Europe, and several other TV ministries do carry our programming around the world. We have received over 40 national awards and three EMMY nominations for excellence in programming, and the Governors of Arkansas have recognized our ministry yearly with 13 proclamations for Safe TV Day.
Dear friend, thank you for all you have done for our ministry in the past. Without your help, we would not have been able to carry our mission thus far. So thank you! Now, today, would you inquire of God what He would have you do for Safe TV® at this critical time in our history? Your participation may mean the difference in us staying on the air.
Should you choose to make a credit card donation today or direct deposit funds into our bank account, please call my secretary, Darlene, for details at 888-777-9392. Should you choose to mail your tax deductible gift, I have provided our address.
Safe TV®
PO Box 6968
Springdale, AR 72766
Thank you for your consideration, and may our loving God bless you real good today.
Always Forward!
Carlos Pardeiro
President/CEO
www.safetv.org

Hi,
:)
Me too!!! I sent them a LOUD E-MAIL!!
I told them to stay on FTA format for our
FTA community!! I also mentioned that if
I were to have a million dollars, (Like winning Powerball lottery)
I would give them the $$$ to keep it up on FTA.
:)
Eugene
ECruzBUD

The uplink provider has terminated the distribution of SafeTV on Galaxy 19 effective 5/27/2009.

We suggest that viewers continue to contact SafeTV and let them know that they were being watched and would be supported when they decide to return to FTA!

888-777-9392 or email

The uplink provider has terminated the distribution of SafeTV on Galaxy 19 effective 5/27/2009.

We suggest that viewers continue to contact SafeTV and let them know that they were being watched and would be supported when they decide to return to FTA!

888-777-9392 or email
They'll be back. On one of the pay satellite services. Wait and see. :mad:

888-777-9392 or email

So the uplink provider terminated the feed instead of SafeTV? Why?

yep, safe tv removed their c-band signal and went to ku-band a few months ago.

I bet safetv was yanked because they didn't pay their bill to the uplinker.

Just poking around tonite, I've got 'carrier' on their tp on 97W/Ku but no a/v. Are they 24/7 or do they have idle time after a certain time at night, or is it astalavista?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)