Ebay Deals

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Brent, did you get your azbox from Rick or did you go ebay. There is a seller on ebay with them for $349

I've started keeping my eyes open for deals on Coolsat 8000's and 8100's too. The prices ARE coming down. The Dish Network card swap is finally starting to show some success, and the flood of cheap FTA boxes is starting to hit ebay :)

Whats the deal with getting a CS 8000/8100 if I may ask. :confused:
and how good can they be for C-BAND

No it won't. What I meant was the s2 is built in where some other boxes require it to be added on via another add on board. This box will never do 4:2:2. That's what makes the Azbox so appealing.

Interesting, I might have a chance to get an 8100 model from someone that I know. He wants 75+shipping so could be a decent deal huh?

Anyhow while we are talking about Ebay deals, what is the deal with ebay selling an iHub with the Sonicview brand models? Will that open 4:2:2 or is it an unauthorized accessory?

OK nevermind, I just google'd ihub and took me to several FTA forums that do hacks, so I guess that answer my doubt about that device.

Last edited:
Interesting, I might have a chance to get an 8100 model from someone that I know. He wants 75+shipping so could be a decent deal huh?

the 8100 has a PVR option whereas the 8000 doesn't
Otherwise its the same box. I got my 8000 when they first came out. Well worth it

both also have a OTA ASTC tuner

the 8100 has a PVR option whereas the 8000 doesn't
Otherwise its the same box. I got my 8000 when they first came out. Well worth it

both also have a OTA ASTC tuner

Thx Ice.. so $75.00 for the 8100 is hella good price then?

Ice i need your input

okay Ice i need your help. i can get a traxis 3500 for 50 without shipping (new). i see on fleebay that coolsat 6000 run 20 dollars and up plus shipping. since im just getting started is it best to do the coolsat and take my chances if it was an eyepatch guy and set it back to the orginal firmeware. or do you have or know of any good entry priced (used receivers)? i posted my new dish under the shack so now its time to get the receiver and the motor.

I have 2 Coolsat 5000's (basically like a 6000) and they work great. Have had a 5000 since they first came out (almost 4 years ago) Factory firmware is posted in numerous spots so you can flash it back to factory with no issues

If you want PVR optioin, a Visionsat is good too

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts