Ebay Deals

Status
Please reply by conversation.
thank you. once i get it i will prob have ques on how to get it back to the orig firmware (if it isnt already setup that way).

If anyone sees any good ebay deals which they think other members might want to see please post them here. (And please include the full ebay URL so we can just click on them instead of seaching by item number.) :)

Visionsat IV 200

.ebay.com/FTA-Visionsat-IV200-Plus-Digital-Satellite-Receiver-

Sorry My Link Not Working But It $49.00

7 Apr. 2009: Coolsat Receivers are Discontinued and no longer being made, no new models being produce at this time. 6100 - 7100 and 8100 are all out of stock and no new units being produced at this time.

my Deal Fell Thru Seller Said It broke (yeah right). I Filled A Complaint With Ebay Probably Will Not Do Any good. :mad:

my Deal Fell Thru Seller Said It broke (yeah right). I Filled A Complaint With Ebay Probably Will Not Do Any good. :mad:

Sold way below seller wanted, everyday life at the bay

dont know how great of a deal this is but here is the item on ebay "Digiwave Diamond HD FTA Reciever- DVR" buy it now is 150 + 15 ship. i couldnt post link but that is the exact item desrip. 3 hours left on auction.

If one gets a Coolsat 8000 or 8100 from Ebay that was being used for Dish HD does it need to be have the firmware re flashed or what?

I don't think the Coolsats ever got much if any dish HD as they can't handle dish's 8psk.

Coolsat's could do Bell's HD as they were QPSK but you may need to reflash it

there is a "clean" file that you need to use first as you cant go backwards on software

not an ebay deal but got another Visionsat for $20 locally from a sucker :D

guy was selling it so I agreed to meet him at a public place (a mall). I asked him did it work and he said "sort of"...you need the newest software and channels are leaving so he wants to just get some money and told me no refunds.

He said right now it gets Nasa and "Chuck's channel" (101) but thats about it and that there was "no support for it". I said "well I'll try and see what I can get"...reflashed it back to 1.45 and its working great :)

not an ebay deal but got another Visionsat for $20 locally from a sucker :D

guy was selling it so I agreed to meet him at a public place (a mall). I asked him did it work and he said "sort of"...you need the newest software and channels are leaving so he wants to just get some money and told me no refunds.

He said right now it gets Nasa and "Chuck's channel" (101) but thats about it and that there was "no support for it". I said "well I'll try and see what I can get"...reflashed it back to 1.45 and its working great :)

hehehe, yet another sign that the hackers are losing the battle and end up selling their toy for the cost of a 24 pack of corona. LOL

hehehe, yet another sign that the hackers are losing the battle and end up selling their toy for the cost of a 24 pack of corona. LOL

:eek: You really pay $20 for Corona?:eek:

Well under $20 here (and even cheaper if you use pesos!).

Picked up another Coolsat for the kids. Sure are nice deals out there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)