In case you were wondering about Montana PBS (125W)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

northgeorgia

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
North GA
[h=5]I noticed it went out around 11 p.m. Eastern last night and hasn't been back up. This is from their Facebook page:

MontanaPBS

[/h][h=5]If you are having trouble with our signal today, it is because we are having some satellite problems...we are working on it!

[/h]

Thanks! I was about to start making adjustments. I have the TX on the microHD as 12106 V 2397.

Yup, I couldn't get it either on this Unimesh I just moved to a stationary mount? OETA comes in OK but lost Montana. Glad I didn't go tweaking on it before I read this.

Thanks

Thanks for posting. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I had to reaim my dish last night. I was only off a half degree but that was enough to cause significant problems with OETA. When I came back in to check all the signals on 125W that's when I noticed that Montanna PBS was OTA. I spend most of my time on PBS. It's really nice that we have their channels.

Up and running now.

From FB, Yesterday:

Hello all, we had technical issues over the weekend, in which a vital piece of equipment for broadcasting to some satellite and cable companies was broken. We are looking into many solutions, and should have the issue fixed within 24-48 hours. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience. If you missed a show, much of PBS programming is available online to watch for free. Please use this link to find your favorite show:http://video.pbs.org/

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts