In need of immediate help!!!

MattP-bgsu

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
Hey, I am in the middle of getting a larger dish installed to help with the rain fade problem, and someone from my rental office drove by and demanded it is taken down, but I know there is some sort of law or regulation on this. I'm trying to find it, but if anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.

If it's on common property like an outside wall or the roof you may be screwed if the building management isn't sat friendly. If it's on your balcony though you can mount a dish no matter how loudly they complain.

its just funny how dumb they are, I've had it since April. Maybe I'll have to move it. It is currently on the roof.

I want to thank everyone on the forum that wrote back with information to help me. I have checked over my lease over a dozen times, as well as the FCC rules and I believe I am in the right. Hopefully my landlord will feel the same way when I speak to him next week. I guess this is what I get for not looking into it before hand. Oh well, voom will do that too you. Thanks again.

By the way, with the installation of the bigger dish, my satellite signal rose from a normal 93 to 97. Of course no rain tonight, so I didn't get to test it for that yet. Hopefully i will be able to keep you all posted. Reguardless, I'm keeping it for the Tyson fight. Landlord's envited for that one, why not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts