In Plain Sight

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not a comment about the series (I have not seen it yet, so I cannot comment)...

... but it seems that hardly anyone can come up with something other than -

Cops, Lawyers, Doctors

Cops, Lawyers, Doctors

Most of the new shows that have some sort of clever twist, nevertheless are still cop, lawyer or doctor shows - for example, Monk has obsessive-compulsive detective, New Amsterdam has 400 year old detective. "24" is 21st Century Dirty Harry. Bones = cops, House = doctors.

I think that is what has made "Lost", "Heroes" and "Sarah Conner" popular is that they manage not to be cop, lawyer or doctor shows...

It wasn't great but not bad either, kinda like "Saving Grace" lite.:)

NightRyder

Last edited:
Nice!!! Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the next episode, tonight...time to get the show up-and-running!!!

...It was nice seeing many of our local sights here in Albuquerque.

Yeah, I've been out there! Really cool place to shoot a series like this...NY/LA is kinda played-out...

Really!? Ahh...you should stick with it...especially if you have it on DVR and have the space, etc. Everyone I know, and a few peeps I don't; all seemed to agree that it took-off right around the time you probably stopped watching...

Good thing, is that since it's somewhat of a procedural, you can pop-in-and-out.

The last couple of eps. have been good...:up

watched the episode with sherry stringfield. didn't like it, didn't hate it. but sherry has put on some weight! i remember when she was on the guiding light in the late 80's. this was before nypd blue and er. she was very attractive. she had just graduated from college and gotten the gig which she kept for 3 years.

Yeah, I hope it continues on, for sure!!

I thought last Sunday's one was really good. Cool mix of sports, illegal activities, and drama.

It was weird seeing Mary all emotional...definitely makes her seem like more of a real person. I felt bad, tho...like she was some GF, that I couldn't get to stop crying...

(....But sometimes, I guess I really just like to pretend that she's my GF...:rolleyes:)

Strong Showing for USA on Sunday

Against original network competition on April 19, the second season-premiere of USA Network drama In Plain Sight opened with a hefty 5.1 million total viewers, 2.3 million adults 18-49 and 2.5 million adults 25-54 at 10 p.m. Comparably, growth over the series-premiere last season was 14 percent in total viewers and as much as 25 percent among adults 18-49

Source & More: mediaweek.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)