Incorrect sports blackouts? Post them here...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
Found the local listing: the game was on in your area via Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast; so likely they presented the game exclusive in your area and there is probably NOTHING DBS can do about it.. CSNE was blackout because they are not YOUR area's RSN and they yielded to the other entity in your area. Blackout is a dirty, dirty business perpetuated by the LEAGUES, pro and NCAA, NOT the DBS provider.

Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast-new

Comcast/Charter SouthEast Sports

The end result is this is 99.9% likely NOT an incorrect blackout; but a CSSSports Exclusive.

GoTribe

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 23, 2008
Simpsonville, SC
Yeah, CSS (Charter Sports Southeast) is the local cable-only sports channel.
Most of their broadcasts aren't available on any the RSN's.

I know I've watched some of those few that have aired on both CSS and the RSN's. This is the first time I've experienced a blackout.

Something tells me the NCAA isn't heavily involved in blacking out a baseball game in Statesboro, Ga. that 2,000 people attended.

Sparty10

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 3, 2007
In Northern Indiana, the Reds, Tigers, Sox, and Cubs are all blacked out. Which is fine if you are a fan of the cubs/sox because the TV market is available to you. However for my team the Tigers, you cannot get Fox Sports Detroit and if you order the baseball package you are in the blackout zone!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts