info on lnb

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wildcat374

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 26, 2015
North carolina morganton
which one of these lnb would be the best one to use on my 7 1/2 ft dish your help would be appreciated 1 .Norsat 5150F PLL C-Band Digital +/- 150KHz LNB or 2. Titanium C1-PLL C-band Phase-Locked Loop LNBF with WiMax Filter FTA PLL LNB....

here some pic of the pole im working on. a dish that need clean and the lnb that came with the dish.....the dish is clean and painted and ready to put up when i can get some help.. also i ordered a ASC1 DISEqC positoner and a c 1pill c lnb ...the lnbf that on the dish is a california amplifier mini mag are thes lnb any good i will tri to set the dish up with the mini mag if it not bad. and then put the c 1 pill lnb on do you all think the c 1 pill lnb will be better or not..and down the road if the Norsat 5150F PLL C-Band Digital +/- 150KHz LNB is this one better then the to other lnb . I want the best performance i can get out of my dish.

Attachments

• IMG_20170314_182808596.jpg
    IMG_20170314_182808596.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 178
  • dish clean and panted.jpg
    dish clean and panted.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 173
  • pole.jpg
    pole.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 179
  • pole (2).jpg
    pole (2).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Reactions: FTA4PA
No more info available. It is a C-band servo motor polarity control feedhorn. The LNB is power by fixed 18Vdc and the servo motor requires a controller to rotate the probe and switch the polarity selection between horizontal and vertical and fine-tune the skew angle.

will that lnb work with a geosat pro 3500 that what i have fore now.. and i will be use a ASC1 for the dish.. also ill be looking for a new fta box dont no what the best one to by..

Sorry, I don't understand. This feedhorn requires a polarity controller like the ASC1. If you purchased the ASC1, then the feedhorn should work if the LNB and the servo motor are still functioning. The HDVR3500 will be fine. No need to buy another STB at this time.

You need a LNBF like the Titanium Satellite C1-PLL or C1W-PLL if you don't use a controller with servo motor function (like the ASC1).

The California Amp mini max is a good performer . If it is new enough with a good noise figure it would be worth trying. I have used them in the past with good results.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)