Info on Microyal MRX-1000

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tim Godsil

On Vacation
Original poster
Jan 31, 2007
Hey, I know icebooger used to own on of these so maybe he can help too!
I bought a Microyal Receiver off of ebay for $62 (cheap) I was wondering do you have any closeup images of this thing?

boot him now

What's it been?
Two days and 20 thread-starts?

I know the policy of being nice to newbies, but this one has crossed the line....
... and laughed about it.

Tim seriously, this is a nice friendly forum that you would be hard-pressed to find anywhere else on the web. Let's not start calling other members names.

Tim,
We all make mistakes from time to time, I think this is the time for an apology! If it wasn't a mistake, then this place is the wrong place for you.
Bob

Oh Oh! - Not nice to call names! Iceberg (along with others here) go out of their way to help people - when I was new Iceberg offered to drive over 500 miles just to help me get set up - not to mention all the help on the forum and via email/pms. I also had folks offering me help via phone. And they did not even know me :) So, I would be nice :)

Behave, Tim

I can see from your picture that you are young. FTA is a fun hobby and the people here are very helpful. We share common interests in promoting honest FTA and helping those people out there who are truly interested in learning.

You have a choice: You can act like an adult here and learn about the hobby. Or, you can act like a child and offer insults and the "regulars" will ask to ban you.

In this thread, you insulted Iceberg, who has been a big help to me and who takes the time to help everyone.

I think I speak for most everyone hear when I say that the comments I have been reading are not funny. At your age or maturity level, you might think they are. But, rest assured, you are laughing alone.

Last edited:
I can see from your picture that you are young. FTA is a fun hobby and the people here are very helpful. We share common interests in promoting honest FTA and helping those people out there who are truly interested in learning.

You have a choice: You can act like an adult here and learn about the hobby. Or, you can act like a child and offer insults and the "regulars" will ask to ban you.

In this thread, you insulted Iceberg, who has been a big help to me and who takes the time to help everyone.

I think I speak for most everyone hear when I say that the comments I have been reading are not funny. At your age or maturity level, you might think they are. But, rest assured, you are laughing alone.

very well put duchen :up:up

and I guess I can stop waiting for an apology becuase it doesn't look like he would rather open a bunch of threads than respond to us here about calling a staff member names

duchen, this has nothing to do with the thread topic, but you edited your post and the reason you gave was
Last edited by duchen : Yesterday at 11:34 PM. Reason: spelling wrror

classic! :)

I my Defense:

"duchen, this has nothing to do with the thread topic, but you edited your post and the reason you gave was
Last edited by duchen : Yesterday at 11:34 PM. Reason: spelling wrror

classic! :)"

It was late and the "W" key is next to the "E." Still, no excuses.

Glad to see Tim's aplogy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.