"INFO" Pop-up Screen

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SteveT

Original poster
Feb 2, 2004
I'm a new DISH user (322 receiver). What's the story on the "INFO" page that keeps popping up for no reason? Is that a software problem, or is there a setting somewhere that allows me to kill that thing? Not a big deal, but annoying. Thanks.

SteveT,I have had and been using a 322 for about a month now,but never had that happen,don`t have a clue as to what that could be.I`m sure the pro`s at DISH command can help ya out...............

I seen in another thread where someone was having this issue. Not sure if you are that same person or if someone else was stating having that issue as well.

Its a menu option you can turn on or off. I believe its called "TV Enhancements". Basically, it helps Dish sell more PPVs.

SteveT as I posted in another thread if you change your remote address to something besides #1 it seems to stop the info screen from annoying us. This is just another DISH bug that dosen't exist but I got the cure from DISH.

boba -- Changed the remote address yesterday -- seems to have cured the problem. Thanks, Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)