"INFO" Pop-up Screen

SteveT

Original poster
Feb 2, 2004
I'm a new DISH user (322 receiver). What's the story on the "INFO" page that keeps popping up for no reason? Is that a software problem, or is there a setting somewhere that allows me to kill that thing? Not a big deal, but annoying. Thanks.

SteveT,I have had and been using a 322 for about a month now,but never had that happen,don`t have a clue as to what that could be.I`m sure the pro`s at DISH command can help ya out...............

I seen in another thread where someone was having this issue. Not sure if you are that same person or if someone else was stating having that issue as well.

Its a menu option you can turn on or off. I believe its called "TV Enhancements". Basically, it helps Dish sell more PPVs.

SteveT as I posted in another thread if you change your remote address to something besides #1 it seems to stop the info screen from annoying us. This is just another DISH bug that dosen't exist but I got the cure from DISH.

boba -- Changed the remote address yesterday -- seems to have cured the problem. Thanks, Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)