Infocus LP930 projector

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

huffdaddyz400

Original poster
Apr 25, 2007
Does anyone have experience with the Infocus LP930 projector? My father passed away earlier this year and this was among some of the stuff he left to me. It powers up and works fine when attached to my DVD player. Picture is clear and the color is fine. The bulb seems fine too but I have not idea how many hours it has on it.

Just curous if it would work for a Home Theatre setup or should I not waste my time and just eBay it?

Thanks

Would you know what the downsides are? I only played a few minutes of a DVD and it looked ok for what I saw. I have zero experience with projectors so any help would be greatly appreciated.

The native resolution and general specs are not great but serviceable; and it appears that the reliability of that model my be suspect. Its current AGE would scare me from installing as I would any new unit. So if you want the possibilities of less to no headaches you might search elsewhere. Certainly there are much better spec units for not a lot of money.

All that said; its free and it works so maybe use it in a non-permanent mount and let it ride until whenever.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)