Insane setup possible?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Iceberg,
I just plugged in two DirecTV Sony box's I am not using right now and all that is in the clear are the DirecTV informational channels. Do you have information on how they are getting those other channels? As long as it's legal.

Also I tried a RCA DirecTV box with an expired card and all I could get was the DirecTV info chanels.
If anyone has any better luck please let me know what to do.

I Apologize to Tux I did not mean to high jack your thread but I would like to make one more post on this tread about the Dave Channels.
Apparently the list of Dave channels is what you would receive if you were real late with your payment.
If anyone would like to know for sure let me know and I will forget to pay my bill and see what happens. :)

Iceberg said:
back to the topic............... :)

I just bought a 5x8 multisiwtch off Ebay for 27.50.....cheap when working on a project...

I sooooooo need this job thing to go through so i can move and built my "ultimate" satellite system :D:D:D

got my 5x8 switch...havent tested it out yet...might try that tonight

going to hook up a dual KU LNBF and a DBS LNBF and see if they will cooperate :)

What's the '5' ? There's two ports per LNBF, but for the 5th, are they just counting the power connection?

the 5th is an OTA antenna connection
A 2x4 and a 3x4 is the same..except for the OTA connection

I was going to do this yesterday with my dual KU and the ExpressVu 91....but was using the EVu for the last Expos game :( and when that got done, then the dual KU was being used for wrestling on Lick TV :)

won me a 4x8 switch (no antenna port)......between that and the parts I got from DMSI through Pete, I have a weekend of projects to do:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)