insider trading

Yup...

The SEC is investigating them. This came out last week.

Interesting times ahead. Could we see future Charlie Chats broadcast LIVE from Camp Cupcake? :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Yup...

The SEC is investigating them. This came out last week.

Interesting times ahead. Could we see future Charlie Chats broadcast LIVE from Camp Cupcake? :D

...Charlie and Martha in the new version of "Trading Spaces"

I encourage all SatelliteGuys members to call in and ask Charlie why he lies to his customers so much.

If a SatelliteGuys member gets on the air and asks this question they will get $100 cash from me. :D

You sure he would be sent to a female only cupcake camp? At least that way there would be no innuendoes when someone drops the soap in the shower.

drod said:
You sure he would be sent to a female only cupcake camp? At least that way there would be no innuendoes when someone drops the soap in the shower.

in you end, OH!!! :eek:

Scott Greczkowski said:
I encourage all SatelliteGuys members to call in and ask Charlie why he lies to his customers so much.

If a SatelliteGuys member gets on the air and asks this question they will get $100 cash from me. :D

Scott no Charlie tonite they changed it to this

This Month on DISH Network:

Tech Forum:
Monday, March 14, 2005
9:00 p.m. ET**
Channel 101

trido

Scott Greczkowski said:
Trido I contacted Marc Lumpkin at Dish Network, they messed up on the website. It will be a Charlie Chat tonight, not a Tech Chat.

Hey Scott, maybe ....a transcript or something somewhere?

:)

I'm sure he will - but there's no point in it. S.O.S. - except the phrase "no compelling content" has been replaced by "it's a niche channel".

Can I check signal with DVM?

2006 Mercedes M-Class Ad on Dish Home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)