Trading Used Dish Equipment

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dalyew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Coral Springs, Florida
Hoping a Mod here could advise me if the forum has a section or policy on trading equipment/accessories. I have Hopper accessories I want to get rid of that I would rather offer to forum members instead of just throwing them up on ebay. I'm also interested in buying as well and would feel more comfortable doing business with a forum member. Just looking for guidance & not wish to violate any forum rules.

There is a Classified section that all can see and Pub members can post in.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

and it's important to say that you must OWN the equipment in order to sell it. Did you purchase the equipment outright or did Dish install it on an new install/upgrade? It's always best to consult with DIRT before doing anything rash just to see if Dish thinks you own the equipment or lease it....

and it's important to say that you must OWN the equipment in order to sell it. Did you purchase the equipment outright or did Dish install it on an new install/upgrade? It's always best to consult with DIRT before doing anything rash just to see if Dish thinks you own the equipment or lease it....

For now, it's just a Sling adapter & OTA Tuners I purchased directly from Dish, not a part of the leased equipment I'm returning to Dish. I'm using the Sat Guys app and not seeing the classified section, but I'm not the best at finding things. Will take a second look.

You shouldn't have to be a pub member to see the classifieds section. Just to post items in it.

Hmm, for me the classified section is squarely located under the pub members section. I honestly don't remember if I saw it when i wasn't a pub member or not, although with the OP not being able to find it that might be the issue regardless.

Click on the stars that show up in the top right of my post above. It should take you to the payment screen which will get you all setup.

Click on the stars that show up in the top right of my post above. It should take you to the payment screen which will get you all setup.

Not seeing the stars. I'm using the android app so not sure if that's limiting me what I'm seeing. If you can pm me a link hopefully I can get to it that way. Sorry to be a pain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts