Installation Appt. Reschedualed for 622..

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I got the call that I have been dreading... My installation appt. got pushed back to the 24th due to the lack of recivers and the amount of recivers that got shipped back to the manufacuture :eek: ....

Post here if you got the same call I did :(

Mine got moved from March 7 to March 31.
Must not be a very appreciated customer, but they did say that the 622 would ship directly to me and the dish 1000 will be installed March 31.

I have a feeling this is just the start. It seems that there were way too many installs scheduled for the 21-22nd. I'm betting that some of those get pushed back too. . .

Mine was 2/10

Just got 'the call'

Mine was moved to April 7TH

And they will no longer ship it, the installer will bring it.

I am ready to just buy one (I am on the waiting list at dishdepot), and cancell the install and just activate it. Then I don't need bronze pkg, Just the hd channels, etc, no lease fee

For those that got pushed back until late March / early April why not just cancel the install and then order after 4/1 so that you can get the $200 rebate (if available to you)?

Weezknight said:
For those that got pushed back until late March / early April why not just cancel the install and then order after 4/1 so that you can get the $200 rebate (if available to you)?
Makes sense , did they bill your cc already?

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

I don't understand how people can believe the other site when they talk lately. Nothing comes out of their lips but Bullsh!t. I think they just enjoy saying things so they can look important. If it wasnt for their staff (and made up members (or so I am told)) talking over there there would be nothing going on there.

And yes I know they have a 622 already that they are reviewing and that their review will be out when the first units start actually shipping, Dish Network told me this today and they offered send me one but I would be held to a NDA and wouldnt be able to report the way I do, I couldn't have that. :)

There I got that off my chest. :D

My CC has been billed. Am scheduled for 02/27/06, no change yet. However, Exec office called late last night to call them. I left a message, still waiting for call back.

WJMorales said:
My CC has been billed. Am scheduled for 02/27/06, no change yet. However, Exec office called late last night to call them. I left a message, still waiting for call back.
Man I would not want to billed for something I ain't going to get till maybe April as some are reporting.. :mad:

This is my opinion but I don't think they should be charging your credit card yet for equipment you have not received, nor do I think they should be charging you for programming which you can't get yet because you don't have the equipment to see the new channels.

I would be interested in seeing if people who signed up for one of the Medal HD Packages yesterday are getting charged for it yet or not.

Scott Greczkowski said:
This is my opinion but I don't think they should be charging your credit card yet for equipment you have not received, nor do I think they should be charging you for programming which you can't get yet because you don't have the equipment to see the new channels.

I would be interested in seeing if people who signed up for one of the Medal HD Packages yesterday are getting charged for it yet or not.

The way they did it on my account was to post a $299 credit. My monthly bill that was due soon was paid by that credit and the residual appearing as a credit. If this is how it actually works, you are putting money up front but not getting charged for the actual receiver. So worse case it will pay your monthly bills until the unit ships.

halsan40 said:
The way they did it on my account was to post a $299 credit. My monthly bill that was due soon was paid by that credit and the residual appearing as a credit. If this is how it actually works, you are putting money up front but not getting charged for the actual receiver. So worse case it will pay your monthly bills until the unit ships.

Ok this makes sense to me. :)

I did get billed for the unit, it's posted on my online bank statement. No new programming. I went from AT60 to Dish HD Latino Platinum. Not overley concerned about the charge, even though I think they should not charge until the product is installed. I should be getting my VIP 211 on Friday.

Am sure that will be a nightmare trying to get my progaaming upgraded before the actual installation takes place. What do you think Scott?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)