Installation Comment

GuyWhoMoves

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 9, 2021
Las Vegas
So, sitting here and watch a RV receive a Playmaker being mounted on his roof. Wondering is this would be something I should look into. Have a Hopper 3 and satellite dish, I have been told because it older than 2018 not hr best

If you are able to aim it as you move, the regular satellite dish is better because it has a larger reflector and does not have to do any switching of satellites between the lnb's, they are already properly aimed. AND the dish and lnb set up is MUCH cheaper.
The Hopper 3 cane out in 2016 and there is nothing better than the hybrid lnb or the DPH42 switch/dpp lnb combo for receiving Dish satellite.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it, especially if it costs more.

If you are able to aim it as you move, the regular satellite dish is better because it has a larger reflector and does not have to do any switching of satellites between the lnb's, they are already properly aimed. AND the dish and lnb set up is MUCH cheaper.
The Hopper 3 cane out in 2016 and there is nothing better than the hybrid lnb or the DPH42 switch/dpp lnb combo for receiving Dish satellite.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it, especially if it costs more.
Well, it's not all it can be. Still looking for someone to sit with me and watch me go thru the motions. I do not think it is right and not sure if is a cockpit problem. Lately I heard it could be a satellite dish problem.