Installation

MontyH50

Original poster
Jun 1, 2023
Piggott Arkansas
Does anyone know someone around piggott Arkansas that could set up my fta satillite system. I've spent money on all this equipment and can't figure it out to save my life. Will pay to have it done if price is reasonable

Does anyone know someone around piggott Arkansas that could set up my fta satillite system. I've spent money on all this equipment and can't figure it out to save my life. Will pay to have it done if price is reasonable

Monty50, unless there is a member here living in or near your area likely the only option is to do the setup yourself. I recall your posts from a couple weeks ago in your other thread.

Have you tried setting your dish up without the motor first as I suggested? Please post a few pics of the state of your current setup from different angles and also some pics of the settings screens in your Amiko receiver. Perhaps one of us will catch something that is causing you to have such problems with this. As I said before, many good people here willing to help you through it if we have the right info.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts