Installer is here, 2 hoppers/2 Joeys

clonedbhandar said:
I had the same issue when I got 2 hoppers installed on friday, the first hopper wouldn't go past the activation screen even though it was activated. The way he got it to work was doing a Hard Reset, unplugging the power and then back on and it worked like a charm. Hopefully this helps. Also a factory reset was done when he first installed it.

I didn't have any problems with the activation or getting programming. I just can't search the program guide. When I had the 922 it took about a day.

I had the same issue when I got 2 hoppers installed on friday, the first hopper wouldn't go past the activation screen even though it was activated. The way he got it to work was doing a Hard Reset, unplugging the power and then back on and it worked like a charm. Hopefully this helps. Also a factory reset was done when he first installed it.
Come to think of it, i don't think we tried a hard reset, we did numerous soft reset from the reset button. i take that back, we did do that in a way. he moved it from the other hoppers location so that would have counted i believe. i still think it just had a bad tuner in it that for some reason was causing it.

just glad it all got worked out today by the replacement hopper.

PTAT is nice. my timers list went from around 80 timers to 40! lol :)

Come to think of it, i don't think we tried a hard reset, we did numerous soft reset from the reset button. i take that back, we did do that in a way. he moved it from the other hoppers location so that would have counted i believe. i still think it just had a bad tuner in it that for some reason was causing it.

just glad it all got worked out today by the replacement hopper.

PTAT is nice. my timers list went from around 80 timers to 40! lol :)

Glad everything worked out in the end...

My installer just arrived. He said this is the first dual Hopper installation in Texas.
Well, that's not true since I had mine installed yesterday. It was my installer's first Hopper install, and a dual Hopper one at that, but I doubt that it was the first one in Texas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)