installing a bud

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kali05

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 27, 2005
Ca
installing a new 10 foot bud wondering do i need a permitfor zoning laws i live in inacorperated town wondering if i need permits or not or i f i do need a permit and i dont get one what are penaties? does anyone please let me know thank you for time... :)

I would like to know too. I live within a small city which is notorious for being strict as to what you can and can't have in your yard. Tried calling the inspections department numerous times, never get a call-back.

The best way to know for sure is to call City Planning, County Inspector, or if you are in a subdivision call the Home Owners Association.

In SC we don't call anybody, we just put it up and treat anyone who wants to take it down as a trespasser! :no ... :yes

I got a permit for mine 20 years ago, I did not do what they said though, I am lucky they never came to take a look, I put it a lot high than they said I could, well if I did what they said I would be blocked by my own fence.

I agree with Jim, the best way to find out is to call the town zoning administrator.

questic said:
In SC we don't call anybody, we just put it up and treat anyone who wants to take it down as a trespasser! :no ... :yes

That's how it's done in Georgia too. Except, we call em' "Revenuers"....
We shoot first and ask em' to leave later.... If they can....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)