installing a bud

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kali05

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 27, 2005
Ca
installing a new 10 foot bud wondering do i need a permitfor zoning laws i live in inacorperated town wondering if i need permits or not or i f i do need a permit and i dont get one what are penaties? does anyone please let me know thank you for time... :)

I would like to know too. I live within a small city which is notorious for being strict as to what you can and can't have in your yard. Tried calling the inspections department numerous times, never get a call-back.

The best way to know for sure is to call City Planning, County Inspector, or if you are in a subdivision call the Home Owners Association.

In SC we don't call anybody, we just put it up and treat anyone who wants to take it down as a trespasser! :no ... :yes

I got a permit for mine 20 years ago, I did not do what they said though, I am lucky they never came to take a look, I put it a lot high than they said I could, well if I did what they said I would be blocked by my own fence.

I agree with Jim, the best way to find out is to call the town zoning administrator.

questic said:
In SC we don't call anybody, we just put it up and treat anyone who wants to take it down as a trespasser! :no ... :yes

That's how it's done in Georgia too. Except, we call em' "Revenuers"....
We shoot first and ask em' to leave later.... If they can....

Status
Please reply by conversation.