Installs Ince Quality Control Guy?

Augurr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 16, 2004
Is anyone else still seeing visits from the Installs Inc guys? I just had a conversation with Bruce <something> Qualit Control guy for the Southeast region. He didn't ask to come in the house as others had said, only if the installer had done cosmetic damage did he want to come inside. He asked me about the installers knowledge and what signal strength I was getting, how many locals I was picking up(8 to be exact) and what signal i was getting for the locals. He was thoroughly surprised that I was getting all the locals around here due to me being about 50 miles from the nearest broadcast antennaes, where people in town much closer to the antennae can't even pick them up. Oddly enough he told me that he has Dish and doesn't use Voom and is surprised at the people that only hold on the Voom for a few weeks because they are too impatient to wait for things to iron out or they just don't understand the roots of the technology and consider it to be garbage compared to their old Digital cable or D*. I'm just surprised he found me without having to call for directions :lol: Though they could call first to make an appointment or something.

Augurr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)