Instant Premium Channel Ordering Coming May 11th

Status
Please reply by conversation.
jokeoveryourhead.jpg~c200

Reactions: Troch77
Anyone have idea when it is coming since it was supposed to be here the 11th and it will be the 13th tomorrow thanks for any info and help!! :)

Anyone have idea when it is coming since it was supposed to be here and what the hold up is and with it be out the 11th and it will be the 19th tomorrow thanks for any info and help!! :)

Anyone have idea when it is coming since it was supposed to be here and what the hold up is and with it be out the 11th and it will be the 19th tomorrow thanks for any info and help!! :)
Maybe they changed thier mind (as for the launch date) ...
Just because we have news here,, normally its spot on, but that doesn't mean they have to do it.

Just because we have news here,, normally its spot on, but that doesn't mean they have to do it.
I still remember their big song title delay from years ago. They put out all this publicity about finally putting song titles on the audio channels. They had a last minute tech glitch and it was delayed over a year.

When I called Directv 2 days ago, they quoted Me $12.99 for HBO.
So I don't think it's out of the works just yet.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

When I called Directv 2 days ago, they quoted Me $12.99 for HBO.
So I don't think it's out of the works just yet.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
. Jimbo thanks and figured that but was looking for more info on it and Trich thanks and looks like they are still going to do it but when is the question

Can't order from website either for $12.99... Not worth it yet to call in and ask, CSR are scary

This is what I got when I signed up:

DIRECTV Channels

1. XTRA (all included) 70.00

$38 off $118 for 12 months (1 of 12)
$10 off $118 for 12 months (1 of 12)

2. HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME and CINEMAX 0.00

$53.99 off HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME and CINEMAX for 3 months (1 of 3)

This is what I got when I signed up:

DIRECTV Channels

1. XTRA (all included) 70.00

$38 off $118 for 12 months (1 of 12)
$10 off $118 for 12 months (1 of 12)

2. HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME and CINEMAX 0.00

$53.99 off HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME and CINEMAX for 3 months (1 of 3)
Did they give you the keys to the Sat too ?

My sources are telling me that FW BA9 is in the stream for phased pushing. So we will probably see this shortly on Genies, unsure of other irds.
. Got that BA9 software update last night Minday night at 3:11am and any notes on that update thanks for any help and answers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts