Instructions for FTA intall?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
for AMC4, see if this TP is already available, if not add it.
Freq: 11822
Scan Rate: 5700
Polarity: H orz

Last edited:
Please be very careful and verify your frequencies.
A slip of a digit and you're way out in left field.

Also, if I had a nickel for everyone who wondered if they had a bad LNB, and paid a dollar to everyone who DID, I'd be a rich reptile. - :D

Please be very careful and verify your frequencies.
A slip of a digit and you're way out in left field.

Also, if I had a nickel for everyone who wondered if they had a bad LNB, and paid a dollar to everyone who DID, I'd be a rich reptile. - :D
LNB is ok, It was a bad RG6 cable i think, I changed it out going to LNB and now I am getting signals I have AMC4 at 80/80 and Galaxy25 80/70. Do i have to punch in frequencies every time? i want to change sats? when i go back in forth the default freq is in there?I adjusted Dish so that it is dead on those 2 sats and i figure then when reciever moves it to other sats they should be dead on also, but those are the only 2 i can get, perhaps the freq are wrong but i am taking them from list on here?

Last edited:
i haven't had time to mess with mine, but i plan to tomorrow

the motor has exceesive play, but I am going to see what i can do to remedy that

It was a bad RG6 cable

Some advice on best coaxial cable to use:

• RG6 cable
  • 18AWG Solid Copper Center Conduction
  • Dual Shielded 60% bare Aluminum braid,
  • 100% aluminum foil shield
  • PVC jacket & Foamed Polyethylene
  • Sweep tested 3GHz.
  • Do not make any sharp bends. No bends or loops less than 20x diameter of cable.
  • Don't use too many splitters or cuts between LNBF and receiver.
  • Use a 2 or 3 blade cable stripper to strip the ends before putting connectors
  • Use the best compression connectors (PPC EX6XL are recommended)
  • Use a compression tool to install the connectors. Don't rely on cheap or inappropriate tool.

Status
Please reply by conversation.