Intelsat 3R Italian MUX 12050 Mhz

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ACRadio

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2006
Near Asheville NC
I have been informed that the Intelsat 3R Italian MUX at 12050 Mhz will be discontinued as of 12/1/08. Challenger Teleport is trying to arrange space on Galaxy 19 (old G25) starting in January. This MUX was the last place the Dr. Dish show was available to North America, but hasn't been broadcast in several months. It would be nice if it was again available on a satellite viewable by all of North America. I will have more details as they become available.

Last edited:
I have been informed that the Intelsat 3R Italian MUX at 12050 Mhz will be discontinued as of 12/1/08. Challenger Teleport is trying to arrange space on Galaxy 25 starting in January. This MUX was the last place the Dr. Dish show was available to North America, but hasn't been broadcast in several months. It would be nice if it was again available on a satellite viewable by all of North America. I will have more details as they become available.

Outstanding! Do keep us updated. :up

Of course I can't guarantee that Dr. Dish will be a part of the lineup, but I do know that Dr. Dish wants to be on in NA. Maurizio says the tentative plan is to come across the Atlantic on fiber then up to G19. He said there was just not enough people with dishes pointed at IS-3R, and we all know (and he does too) that there are so many more people with dishes pointed at G19. And if he puts Challenger 4 on the MUX it will put the show I produce for my church in front of a much bigger audience.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)