Intelsat-9 58.0W and Amazonas 61.0W in Miami ,FL.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rodrigo002

Original poster
Aug 20, 2008
I wanted to know if Intelsat-9 58.0W and Amazonas 61.0W works for the NFusion with a 75x85 cm Dish satellite and Kul1 Single Digital Standard Linear KU 0.4 dB LNBF?
I want to see Cubans channels and South Americans channels... i got some cubans neighbors and they got connected.
My Position Latitude 25.88 N and Longitude 80.35 W .... can someone help me out?

Reference:

Intelsat-9 58.0W in Lingsat Maps (North America)

Amazonas 61.0W in Lingsat Maps (North America)

Intelsat 9 (58w) requires a universal (instead of standard) Ku LNBF, with a L.O. of 9750/10600. Cubavision, which is on Intelsat 9, is also available on 30w (Hispasat). Hispasat can be received with a standard LNBF such as the KUL1.

somebady helmy i neet the side of dish and lnb for c / ku banda for intelsat 9 58.0w i live miami fl ok grasias bye bye

Anyone Living in Florida wanting to get Cuban channels will be better served by Hispasat @ 30.0 west , all you need is a 90cm dish (Recommended) , and a Universal or Standard Linear LNB , personally I'd get a Universal just in case of any LOS problem , you could still get Cubavision Intl. on Intelsat 9 .

my understanding

From what I had read here . . . it was my understanding that as a non-Spanish speaking viewer, I'd probably be much happier with Cubavision on 30°W, for movies in English.

For Spanish speakers, maybe the content of Cubavision International on 58°W is sufficient.
Especially for anyone on the west coast.
But it's not the same.

I can't get the former, and hadn't tried to get the latter.

Cubavision on Hispasat is the domestic OTA transmission found all over the island , and the International channel is just a mix of programming that highlights Cuban culture , so you can watch Cuban soap operas , Cuban made TV dramas , concerts and the round table discussion which is dubbed very badly into English at night .

2 of the channels on the Hispasat Cuban Mux , Canal Habana and the (new) Multivision were encrypted earlier this year , let's hope that this isn't a sign of future encryptions.

Anole , you are correct that the International channel would serve a Spanish speaking viewer much better , but I can assure you that if Cubans on the Island were only given the Intenational channel as a choice they would probably have another revolution.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts