Interactive Feature focusing on Fanatsy Football Players

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Im in the same position as Vedhead above. My last update says the end of july. How do I know if I have the update or not? Thanks...

I read it twice.

So I'm guessing that I do not have the update then?

If not, when will that update take place?

Certainly if it happens for the H20 it would happen for all H20's correct?

Thanks!

roxydog1 said:
I read it twice.

So I'm guessing that I do not have the update then?

If not, when will that update take place?

Certainly if it happens for the H20 it would happen for all H20's correct?

Thanks!

Well, not necessarily, for example, the D10-100 got the Active update before the D10-200 and 300s did, slightly different hardware usually needs slightly different updates, on top of that, they usually roll out updates a zone at a time, it seems that the west coast gets the updates before the east coast.

Has anyone who has an interactive receiver tried this fantasy tracker yet? How does it work? Is it a certain channel you tune to in order to choose your players? My guess is that nobody knows any of this yet?

good question. i'd love to know. i know from sunday ticket last year my football features were just on sundays (on a D10 receiver)...

Directv shouldnt f**king announce features like this when a large number of people cant even use them.

Its Bullsh!t and Directv is really starting to piss me off...and I've only been a customer for 2 months.

They had better update their sh*t. AND add NFL-HD fulltime. The NFL is the reason I and many other people switch to Directv and their dropping the ball more than the Seattle WR's do...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts