Interesting Story About My Voom

TYORK said:
See he know what he is doing So how can you say he is not stealing .,

Your right and how did he log into Voom's website and schedule a disconnect? The site will not let you in. Nobody caught that did they. :yes

Indy said:
Your right and how did he log into Voom's website and schedule a disconnect? The site will not let you in. Nobody caught that did they. :yes
pc? Say it ain't so. Don't tell me I've been amusing myself by defending a thief and a liar! NOOoooooooo!

Indy said:

yeah i did he is just trying to be funny now that he has let all of us know he is a theif.

TheTimm said:
pc? Say it ain't so. Don't tell me I've been amusing myself by defending a thief and a liar! NOOoooooooo!

I love those rare Perry Mason moments!

TheTimm said:

I'm not a liar - I went to voom.com and it stated that they will shut down by the end of March. Therefore the disconect is scheduled for March 31.

(In dramatic form) - What do you people want from me, I'm only human!!!

...and I'm not a thief, I'm a tester ;)

pc832 said:
I'm not a liar - I went to voom.com and it stated that they will shut down by the end of March. Therefore the disconect is scheduled for March 31.

Oh, pc! :no :no

I'm very disappointed in you.

My apologies to all the others in this thread. It would appear that pc is indeed the Devil. :D

pc832 said:

oh so guess i could go get one of these voom recievers and hook it up at my hoom cause is will show me programming cause they have be activated and then what all the voom i want for free but all i have to do is say i am a TESTER , ,,, PLease

pc832 said:

Then test this. I am promoting a new soft drink I would like you to try. Now don't let the taste and smell fool you. It is supposed to smell like almonds and taste a little bitter. Take a big swig and let me know what you think. :)

Indy said:
Then test this. I am promoting a new soft drink I would like you to try. Now don't let the taste and smell fool you. It is supposed to smell like almonds and taste a little bitter. Take a big swig and let me know what you think. :)

Tastes like chicken.

TheTimm said:
Oh, pc! :no :no

I'm very disappointed in you.

My apologies to all the others in this thread. It would appear that pc is indeed the Devil. :D

Aw come on, I didn't think you were going to take me seriously. But I didn't lie and it was funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts