Intermittent Browser errors with Sattguys

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoop8

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2009
Dallas TX
Is Sattguys site working ok? I've had an intermittent problem accessing the site during the last 2 days.

My info:

OS - Win 7x64 Home Premium OEM - 2 PC's
Browsers: IE11 & FF v44.0.2
'Net provider: Verizon FIOS 75/75 Location: Dallas TX area

The problem is both browsers will intermittently display the "could not connect..." or with FF: "connection has timed out..." message.

The problem is present on 2 Win 7 PC's with the same browsers. I've tried the usual, restart PC, relaunch browsers, etc.

I have noticed that when the problem appears, I can wait period of time, about 10-15 minutes, then I can access the site normally but it only lasts a short time. For example:

When I'm accessing the site ok, if I refresh 2-3 times or "backspace" to a previous page, the problem reappears. I'll leave the site, stop refreshing, etc, and wait about 10-15 minutes, then I can access the site ok. Then the cycle repeats (2-3 page refreshes, then the browser displays the error message).

I tried disabling my IE11 Add Blocker ("privacy choice") and FF ("Addblock Plus"); no effect on issue.

All other 'net sites I visit are accessable and aren't having any issues with my browsers.

Is Sattguys site working ok? I've had an intermittent problem accessing the site during the last 2 days.

My info:

OS - Win 7x64 Home Premium OEM - 2 PC's
Browsers: IE11 & FF v44.0.2
'Net provider: Verizon FIOS 75/75 Location: Dallas TX area

The problem is both browsers will intermittently display the "could not connect..." or with FF: "connection has timed out..." message.

The problem is present on 2 Win 7 PC's with the same browsers. I've tried the usual, restart PC, relaunch browsers, etc.

I have noticed that when the problem appears, I can wait period of time, about 10-15 minutes, then I can access the site normally but it only lasts a short time. For example:

When I'm accessing the site ok, if I refresh 2-3 times or "backspace" to a previous page, the problem reappears. I'll leave the site, stop refreshing, etc, and wait about 10-15 minutes, then I can access the site ok. Then the cycle repeats (2-3 page refreshes, then the browser displays the error message).

I tried disabling my IE11 Add Blocker ("privacy choice") and FF ("Addblock Plus"); no effect on issue.

All other 'net sites I visit are accessable and aren't having any issues with my browsers.
Check the LOG IN problem thread in this section,that may be/have been your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)