International channels moving?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are the TVB Jade channels actually part of that since I always thought TVB/Jade is a International Package but for some reason, when I had Directv installed in May 2009, it's just on a regular slimline-5 dish.

Are the TVB Jade channels actually part of that since I always thought TVB/Jade is a International Package but for some reason, when I had Directv installed in May 2009, it's just on a regular slimline-5 dish.

$36.99 for Jade is WAYYYYYYYYY too much. Get the Jade on Comcrap for $5.48 a month which carries 75% of the programming on Direct TV.

$36.99 for Jade is WAYYYYYYYYY too much. Get the Jade on Comcrap for $5.48 a month which carries 75% of the programming on Direct TV.

There is still more variety with Jade on Directv compared to Comast's Jade which I had before. My Comcast bill for a similar package was $115. My Directv bill is $75 which includes Jade so it all depends.

WOW, I wasn't even talking about the spanish channels. Any word of the greek channels moving?

There is still more variety with Jade on Directv compared to Comast's Jade which I had before. My Comcast bill for a similar package was $115. My Directv bill is $75 which includes Jade so it all depends.

Not really. The Direct TV ones has a few channels not worth the price.

The East/West Channel airing the same stuff.
CCTV Mandarin

Even the new channel just added this year only airs the old program, not the recent 1-2 year ones.

Thanks! I didn't install the world direct dish because I read somewhere on here that DTV was gonna move the international channels to the slimline dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)