International channels on C-Band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tech007

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 14, 2006
California
Can somebody help me or at least post some links to get information. I just moved into a house that have a Big mesh dish about 6-8 foot in diameter. I can get up there and read all the information and then post it here. But I understand I will need a receiver, need to check and make sure LNB and motor are still good and of course I need all the information about c-band.

Right now my main question is can I get free international channels with this dish? In particular I am interested in Russian channels. Also would be interested in European/other international programming. Is there a list of channels I can get? Are they free? Thanks for any help.

You'll need a digital receiver to get the most international programming, on one satellite there are about 150channels from all over the world, There's Russia Today, a news channel in English, and many others. They're on ku-band, so you'll need a ku-lnb for your big dish. Go to the Fta-free to air section here and read all the faqs, should answer many of your questions. If you have more questions, fire away, we are all here to help!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)