Internet connection issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
Anyone have any insight on this issue? Been going on for a couple days. Using ethernet, broadband connection ok send status is good. I press record and it loads additional titles then as I scroll down I get the other message. I can see the devices connected to my router and the 922 never shows a disconnect.
IMG_20120710_220315.jpg
Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120710_220929.png
    ForumRunner_20120710_220929.png
    178 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Anyone have any insight on this issue? Been going on for a couple days. Using ethernet, broadband connection ok send status is good. I press record and it loads additional titles then as I scroll down I get the other message. I can see the devices connected to my router and the 922 never shows a disconnect.
View attachment 79091

If you are using a hard wire connection(ethernet cable) you could try to switch cables,or your ISP could be having problems.I have seen that screen info before when I do I wait till later to access that information,and normally when I try it later I have no problems then.It almost seems like there is a time DISH might be changing the selections so it kicks you out.

You could google up a speed test to see if your ISP speeds are staying constant,because it would make sense if your speeds drops it could also kick you out.Good Luck!:)

Jhon69 said:
If you are using a hard wire connection(ethernet cable) you could try to switch cables,or your ISP could be having problems.I have seen that screen info before when I do I wait till later to access that information,and normally when I try it later I have no problems then.It almost seems like there is a time DISH might be changing the selections so it kicks you out.

You could google up a speed test to see if your ISP speeds are staying constant,because it would make sense if your speeds drops it could also kick you out.Good Luck!:)

All good from isp. 922 only thing having issue. :-( it still works just last couple days been showing those messages. Little annoying is all

This is very annoying. I feel like this should not be happening as often as it does. Especially when i have things recording and can't reset the box. A reset seems to help but really should not be happening. :-(

This is very annoying. I feel like this should not be happening as often as it does. Especially when i have things recording and can't reset the box. A reset seems to help but really should not be happening. :-(

Have you ever tried the connectivity tool? give this a try and let me know what is says:

http://dishconnectivity.sling.com/

Well I had trouble streaming game of thrones sd (was in bedroom) so I tried the connectivity test from laptop. It said could stream but said anti virus prevents connectivity test to complete or I need new dual band router. Poppycock i say. Router is new and works fine. I can watch tv on my phone just fine. The issue I have is vod. Even if it says connected broadband and can call out send status fine, it sometimes fails download. However I could stream it in hd last night but not sd. I may kick the stupid thing if it does not start behaving. :)

Well I had trouble streaming game of thrones sd (was in bedroom) so I tried the connectivity test from laptop. It said could stream but said anti virus prevents connectivity test to complete or I need new dual band router. Poppycock i say. Router is new and works fine. I can watch tv on my phone just fine. The issue I have is vod. Even if it says connected broadband and can call out send status fine, it sometimes fails download. However I could stream it in hd last night but not sd. I may kick the stupid thing if it does not start behaving. :)

Don't know I have never tried it to a phone.I just know when I run that test it says everything is OK,it does say for me to optimize my viewing experience for VOD, to go to a faster broadband service,the problem with that is I'm on AT&T Elite DSL,nothing faster yet where I live,so I don't know.:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)