Internet search page

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
My Internet search result pages have changed and I don't like it. It now has so much waisted space on the left and right side of the pages and the blue and green lettering is hard to read. Any ideas how to correct this?

I am using W7 and IE9

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 123
As far as the space on both sides, it has always been that way with Google on my computers. As far as the coloring I don't know why that is. The screen capture you posted is a different color than the one I posted. I have no idea why it would be a different color unless you accidentally changed the color scheme on your computer

BTW OT, looking at your Avatar Pic that Palmetto Palm is probably responsible for assisting in our independence from England.

Last edited:
Frank, google has a lot of white space on the right side for the preview windows that open. Check to see if you can disable them, it might help.

Frank,

When I went back to read my first post as if I was being condescending. Sorry, that was not my intention. I was trying to be factitious and helpful at the same time in a fun joking way. Tone does not come across over the internet

Frank,

When I went back to read my first post as if I was being condescending. Sorry, that was not my intention. I was trying to be factitious and helpful at the same time in a fun joking way. Tone does not come across over the internet
No offense taken, at least you responded.;)
I got up early this morning while there was peace and quiet and went to work on this thing. I discovered that it wasn't the color that was bothering me but the underlining on the title of the links were missing. Under developer tools in IE 9 I had to go all the way back to IE 7 to get them to reappear. I reinstalled IE 9 and the lines were still missing. I went to my Google desktop settings and found the indexing search option somehow had been enabled. I disabled indexing and the lines reappeared.​
In both of my thumbnails look in the upper right hand corner you will see the Google Floating Desk Bar search tool. I really like it. When you have some time give it a spin. Whats nice is it just sits there until you want to look something up. No need to open your browser.
Thanks guys for the help!​

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    113 KB · Views: 88
  • 822floatingdeskbar180x38.jpg
    822floatingdeskbar180x38.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 84
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 93

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts